Birki's Dorian (Birko-Flor ) - The ‘Dorian' clog puts a fresh and crisp spin on your warm weather wardrobe.
- You'll love the mary-jane-inspired style with adjustable crisscross straps that provide a secure fit.
Lining and Layers:
- The suede lined, contoured footbed will mold to the shape of your foot creating a custom footbed that supports and cradles your each and every step.
- Neutral heel profile and deep heel cup keeps the natural padding of your foot where it belongs, under the heel, distributing your body weight more evenly.
Support and Cushioning:
- Flexible EVA outsole offers lightweight, shock absorbing support with lasting durability.
Traction and Grip:
- Raised toe bar is designed to encourage the natural gripping motion of your feet, exercising your legs and aiding circulation.
- Easy care Birko-Flor upper features a compressed felt backing with a textured finish to simulate the look of leather.
- Heat Warning - Cork footbeds or EVA soles can be damaged by exposure to concentrated heat. Do not leave your footwear in direct sunlight or in closed cars on warm days. If your footwear becomes wet, allow it to air dry slowly, away from direct heat.
- Anatomically correct cork/latex footbed, crafted from cork that is 100% renewable and sustainable, encourages foot health.
- You will enjoy your Birki's for years because they can be repaired, resoled or even completely renewed.