Birki's Skipper - Your true intention of casual comfort is complete with the Birki's® Skipper clog.
Lining and Layers:
- The suede-lined, contoured footbed is enhanced with a layer of latex foam creating a footbed that supports and cradles your each and every step.
- Neutral heel profile and deep heel cup keeps the natural padding of your foot where it belongs, under the heel, distributing your body weight more evenly.
Support and Cushioning:
- Flexible EVA outsole offers lightweight, shock absorbing support with lasting durability.
Weather and Wind:
- Felt upper with dual goring to allow for easy on-and-off wear.
Traction and Grip:
- Raised toe bar is designed to encourage the natural gripping motion of your feet, exercising your legs and aiding circulation.
- Anatomically correct cork and latex footbed, crafted from cork that is 100% renewable and sustainable, encourages foot health.
- You will enjoy your Birki's for years because they can be repaired, resoled or even completely renewed.
- Heat Warning - Cork footbeds or EVA soles can be damaged by exposure to concentrated heat. Do not leave your footwear in direct sunlight or in closed cars on warm days. If your footwear becomes wet, allow it to air dry slowly, away from direct heat.