Black Diamond B.D.V. Hoody -
FEATURES of the Black Diamond Men's B.D.V. Hoody.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Black Diamond Men's B.D.V. Hoody.
- NanoSphere® fabric finish resists water, oil and dirt
- Made of Schoeller® stretch-woven soft-shell fabric, a half-zip pullover design and a minimalist feature set, ideal for fast-paced mountain pursuits in variable conditions
- Schoeller stretch-woven nylon (200 g/m2, 93% nylon 7% elastane) with NanoSphere Technology
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible hood, stretch cuffs and drawcord hem help seal in warmth
- Jacket stows in own zip chest pocket; loop lets you clip it to your harness or rack
- Half-zip design stows in zippered chest pocket that has a carabiner clip loop
- Black Diamond B.D.V. Hoody Jacket is named for the Black Diamond Verticals climbing collection
- Climbing-specific gusseted underarm panels free up overhead reach
The men's Black Diamond B.D.V. Hoody Jacket is a highly dynamic soft shell for protective coverage during blustery days at the crag or on alpine ridge scrambles.
The reincarnation of the legendary Alpine Shirt, the BDV Hoody from Black Diamond is built to function as a second skin for the four-season alpinist.