Black Diamond Camalot C4 #.75 - Your life may be hanging on a thread while rock climbing, but it should be one that you trust. Black Diamond Equipment is a leader in rock climbing gear for a reason. Cam away on your next trad climb with the Camalot C4 size .75 Cam.
- Cam lobes and sewn-on nylon sling are color-coded for easy identification
- Large expansion ranges create generous overlaps between sizes, allowing you to carry fewer pieces and still cover your bases
Weather and Wind:
- C-loop continuous cable stem is strong and durable; rigid stem makes for easy placement, yet remains flexible even in cold weather
- 0.75 = 23.9 - 41.2mm / 14kN / 119g / green
- Wide cam lobes distribute the load on soft rock; overall width of unit is narrow for better placement in shallow cracks
- Ergonomic trigger permits individual manipulation of cams and can be pulled easily with gloved hands
The gold standard for camming units, the Camalots’ double-axle design allows retraction of larger cam lobes, giving them a much larger expansion range than traditional single-axle units. Because loading forces are shared between both axles, this design has the strength to work as a full-strength cam stop, allowing the cam to function as passive pro if it walks back into a wider part of a crack and umbrellas. This is the third generation of BD Camalots and they just keep getting better—they are 30-percent lighter than the originals, the cable loop and trigger are easy to grab, and our slings are large enough to manipulate with gloves.
• Double-axle design offers widest range for each cam unit.
• C-Loop continuous cable stem design is strong and durable.
• Color-coded for easy identification and wide range of sizes.
• Strength : 14 kN, 3147 lbf (size 0.75-6)
• Range : 23.9-41.2 mm, 0.94-1.62 in (size 0.75)
• Weight: 119g.
• Sold Individually