Black Diamond Camalot X4 .2 - The Black Diamond X4 Cams combine unparalleled expansion range, along with single-stem flexibility and an extremely narrow head width. The smallest three sizes of the X4 cams feature Black Diamond's Stacked Axle Technology, which uses a unique machined axle to give more expansion range per size than any other small four-cam unit available. The uniquely designed cams have embedded cam springs which allow for an ultra-narrow head width that fits in shallow cracks. The hot-forged trigger bar and symmetric swage allow easy racking and placement.
- Narrower head than the original Camalot allows the X4 to fit in more places than ever
- Aluminum armor beads protect cable stem without compromising flexibility
- Lightweight, durable Dyneema sling allows for easy identification and differentiation from other Camalots
- Symmetric swage and hot-forged trigger bar eliminate buckling and provide ergonomic handling
- Double axle (.75, .5 and .4) and Stacked Axle Technology (.3, .2 and .1) provide huge expansion range
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
With the new Black Diamond Camalot X4s, six sizes cover the same range as eight sizes of comparable devices so you can climb harder without worrying about the weight of your rack slowing you down.
Country of Origin: Imported