Black Diamond Distance FL Z Pole 105-125cm -
Adjust to varied terrain such as hillsides, steep banks and uneven trails without breaking stride with these collapsible Black Diamond Distance FL Z-Poles for trekking and hiking. Built with durable, lightweight aluminum, Black Diamond's innovative Z-Pole allows each pole to fold up into three sections for space-saving storage. Straighten each section and quickly lock them into place with the coated inner cord and conical shaft ends. The one-handed, pole-locking FlickLock system gives you up to 20" of instant adjustments with visual security that your poles are ready to use. Nonslip EVA grips are complemented by mini-extensions for choke-ups on steep inclines. Interchangeable rubber and carbide tips for all-terrain versatility. Moisture-wicking Z-Pole straps for comfort and security. Carry bag included. Imported.
Collapsed length: 37cm.
Deployed length: 102-125cm.
Weight: 16 oz./pair.
Lining and Layers:
- Lightweight , women's-specific EVA foam grip and plush-lined, moisture-wicking strap
- 105-125cm usable length
- 37cm collapsed length
Traction and Grip:
- Non-slip foam mini-grip extension
- Aluminum shafts
- Stopper basket with shaft catcher to secure folded section
- Interchangeable, non-scarring rubber Tech Tips, carbide Tech Tips and stow bag
- 445g per pair
- 3-section foldable shaft with speed cone deployment and FlickLock