Black Diamond Distance Z-Pole 120cm -
Adjust to varied terrain such as hillsides, steep banks and uneven trails without breaking stride with these collapsible Black Diamond Distance FL Z-Poles for trekking and hiking. Built with durable, lightweight aluminum, Black Diamond's innovative Z-Pole allows each pole to fold up into three sections for space-saving storage. Straighten each section and quickly lock them into place with the coated inner cord and conical shaft ends. The one-handed, pole-locking FlickLock system gives you up to 20" of instant adjustments with visual security that your poles are ready to use. Nonslip EVA grips are complemented by mini-extensions for choke-ups on steep inclines. Interchangeable rubber and carbide tips for all-terrain versatility. Moisture-wicking Z-Pole straps for comfort and security. Carry bag included. Imported.
Collapsed length: 40cm.
Deployed length: 120-140cm.
Weight: 16.5 oz./pair.
- Lightweight EVA foam grip and breathable, moisture-wicking strap
- 120cm usable length
- 40cm collapsed length
Traction and Grip:
- Non-slip foam mini-grip extension
- Interchangeable, non-scarring rubber Tech Tips, carbide Tech Tips and stow bag
- 3-section foldable shaft with speed cone deployment
- 350g per pair
- Stopper basket with shaft catcher to secure folded section
- Aluminum shafts