Black Diamond Icon Polar Headlamp -
Another spectacular light display from Black Diamond, the Icon Polar headlamp is light and bright at night.
Built for wall climbers, ultra-runners, cold-weather adventurers and anyone else who prefers a lighter-weight, high-powered headlamp, the Black Diamond Icon Polar features a massive 200-lumen output and a detached battery compartment.
The Icon's QuadPower LED and 4 SinglePower LEDs give you 6 different lighting modes and the waterproof construction makes for all-season, all-weather performance.
The detached battery housing stores in your jacket or pack to both preserve battery life in cold conditions and to lessen the weight on the headband.
1 QuadPower LED spotlight, 2 SinglePower white LEDs and 2 SinglePower red LEDs emit 200 lumens (max setting)
Red night vision mode has proximity and strobe settings and activates without cycling through the white mode.
Rugged design uses 4 AA batteries in a detached battery housing to help lessen weight on the headband and conserve battery power in bitter cold.
Settings include full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red night vision and lock mode.
Three-level power meter shows remaining battery life for 3 seconds after switching on the headlamp.
Protected against water immersion down to 1 m (3.3 ft) for 30 minutes (IP X 7)
This great cold weather headlamp has lots of functions and is lightweight, plus extra bright for dark adventures.
- Use the red LEDs to preserve night vision while hanging out at camp or making your way down the trail; red LEDs activate without having to cycle through the white LEDs
- Dimmer switch lets you choose the light output needed for the task at hand, from a blazing 200 lumens down to 4 lumens
- The Black Diamond Icon Polar headlamp has an IPX7 rating (protected against water immersion down to 1m for 30 min.)
- Protected against water immersion down to 1 m (3.3 ft) for 30 minutes (IP X 7)
Weather and Wind:
- Detached battery compartment stores in your jacket or backpack to preserve battery life in cold weather and to lessen the weight on the headband
- Rugged design uses a detached battery housing to help lessen weight on the headband and conserve battery power in bitter cold
- Lock mode prevents accidental battery drain while the headlamp is in your pack
- 2 standard white LEDs and 2 standard red LEDs output 35 lumens and throw a beam up to 10m on high—ideal for tasks close at hand
- 4 AA batteries (included) provide up to 75 hrs. of use on high and 250 hrs. on low; battery indicator light helps you determine how much battery power you have left
- Regulated output ensures consistent lighting levels even as battery power is reduced
- Headlamp includes a QuadPower LED that outputs 200 lumens and throws a beam up to 100m for stunning illumination at night to light up the darkest trails and rappel stations
- Power level meter shows remaining battery life within three seconds after switching on headlamp
- Use the 2 strobe functions to flash red or white light
- NRG kit is compatible with the Apollo lantern and the Fall 2011 and older Icon headlamp
- Settings include full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red night vision and lock mode
- 1 QuadPower LED spotlight, 2 SinglePower white LEDs and 2 SinglePower red LEDs emit 200 lumens (max setting)
- 6 Lighting modes
Black Diamond Equipment has built the Icon Polar Headlamp for those that climb walls, run the distance and take down mountains. The Icon headlamp is a lighter-weight, high-powered headlamp taht will out shine all of the rest. With a massive 200-lumen output and a detached battery compartment it can be the blackest of nights and you'll still see like its the middle of the day. Black Diamond is a leader in mountaineering and camping supplies and the Icon is just another gold staring waking up the night sky.
The Black Diamond Icon Polar Headlamp gives adventurers a lightweight headlamp packed with functionality for a variety of situations. With a 200-lumen output, darkness turns to light and the adventure can keep on moving forward.
When moonlight won't cut it, switch on the mega-powerful Icon Polar Headlamp from Black Diamond and light up the place.
The Icon Polar Headlamp from Black Diamond features waterproof construction, making it perfect for all-season, all-weather performance.
The Black Diamond Icon Polar Headlamp is perfect for climbers and adventurers looking to take a little weight off their heads or venture to bitter-cold places (or both). The detached battery housing takes the weight of the four AA batteries off your head and increases battery life in freezing conditions by keeping them close to your body for warmth.
Built for climbers, ultra runners and cold-weather adventurers, the Black Diamond Icon Polar headlamp features a massive 200-lumen output and a detached battery compartment that stows in your jacket.