Black Diamond Offset Micro Stopper #2 -
Passive pro built for flaring cracks and funky pin scars, Offset Micro Stoppers are an essential part of any aid rack. From aid pitches to hard, modern trad routes, Black Diamond Offset Micro Stoppers provide essential protection in pin scars, flaring cracks and awkward, misshaped placements. The copper/iron construction provides an optimized amount of bite and holding power in any rock type. The Offset Micro`s unique construction relies on a head piece forged onto the cable for increased cable durability.
• Copper/iron mix in an offset design provides an excellent combination of bite and strength.
• Patented swage is strong, flexible, and less prone to fraying.
• Strength: 3 kN, 674 lbf (size 2)
• NOTE: *Sizes 1 and 2 are for direct aid only.
• Usage Guide: Trad, Big Wall, Alpine.
*All sales final on climbing gear, due to the nature of the sport.*