Black Diamond Sabertooth Pro Stainless -
The Black Diamond Sabertooth Pro is equally at home in the Tetons as Chamonix. This Black Diamond's best all-around crampon for everything from moderate ice routes to big alpine faces. The Sabertooth's horizontal front points provide secure bite on snow, alpine ice, and rock edges while the technical secondary points create a stable platform in softer conditions. The durable stainless steel construction wont rust, resists snow balling, and is free from toxic coatings that can wear off in the mountains.
- Stainless steel construction doesn't rust, is more durable, resists snow balling, and saves weight
- Low-profile micro-adjust heel bail with 2 positions to fit a variety of boots
- Pro version accommodates boots with a toe welt
- Includes dual density ABS
- Versatile horizontal front points and more technical serrated secondary points