Black Diamond Spot -
Now featuring more power than ever, the 90-lumen Black Diamond Spot Headlamp is the light to have when you can only have one. Whether you're cooking up some grub after a long day on the trail or spotting anchors on an after-dark rappelling epic, this compact, super-bright headlamp features multiple modes that are customizable to any lighting situation. Red SinglePower LEDs provide proximity lighting without cycling through the white mode, so you won't accidentally compromise night vision. A lock mode prevents accidental battery drain in your pack or while stored, and a 3-level power meter means you'll never be caught with a dead headlamp hours from camp.
- High-quality lens adjusts the light output and shape of the beam to fit with your activity needs
- Adujstable elastic band allows for the Spot to fit securely around your head
- IPX rating of 4 (rating of protection against sprayed water); water-resistant construction delivers reliability in inclement weather
- PowerTap Technology lets you choose the light output needed with a simple tap of the finger on the touch-sensitive housing; output adjusts from 4 lumens up to 130 lumens
- Lock mode helps prevent accidentally turning the headlamp on when it's in your backpack
- Strobe settings for both the white and red LEDs can be used for signaling on the trail or while biking around town
- Red LEDs help preserve your night vision and use less battery power; ideal for use around camp
- Streamlined design sets the beam at an efficient illumination angle; ratcheting swivel head aims light where you need it
- Equipped with 1 high-power LED, 2 white proximity LEDs and 2 red proximity LEDs for total lighting versatility
The powerful and fully featured, 130 lumen Spot headlamp from Black Diamond offers convenient PowerTap Technology, which allows for quick, on-the-fly brightness adjustment with just a finger tap to the side of its touch-sensitve housing. This is the ultimate headlamp to illuminate your hiking, climbing, and skiing adventures.