Black Diamond Stinger Crampon -
The Stinger Crampon from Black Diamond is a lightweight, stainless steel crampon with a replaceable monopoint; designed to tackle serious ice and mixed lines on winter crags and alpine faces. An asymmetrical design fits the contours of modern mountain boots and thin, low-profile heel and toe wires offer a precise fit for less weight.
- Asymmetrical stainless steel design is lightweight, won't rust and fits the contours of modern boots
- Low-profile micro-adjust heel level offers precision fit
- Thin, low-profile toe bail and thinner, shorter heel wire for improved fit with modern boots
- Hooded frontpoint and aggressive secondary points are optimized for precise, secure placements
- Includes front and rear dual-density ABS
- Mono frontpoint is replaceable at low cost and can be changed quickly and easily in the field
Take the sting out of those hard-to-climb ice- and mixed-lines found on your favorite alpine face when you strap on Black Diamond's Stinger Crampons.