Black Diamond Stopper Set No. 4-13 -
Black Diamond Stopper Set No. 4-13 Features.
Black Diamond Stopper Set No. 4-13.
The Black Diamond Stopper Set No. 4-13 is the ideal stopper set, to take on a tough climb. It is mounted on an oval wire carabiner, with a large gate opening and built with a greater capacity to support nuts, pins, and items of varied sizes. An all new transverse taper with a larger surface area, makes this perfectly safe for sideways placements, in uneven cracks and even vertical constrictions. The stopper rounded edges ensure ample surface contact for quick removing and easy cleaning. An aluminum construction makes this a durable, long-lasting product. It also helps keep the weight of the stopper to a minimum (15.6 oz.). It comes with galvanized steel cables to further ensure sturdy support for the load. With the Black Diamond Stopper Set No. 4-13, you will never find yourself in a tight spot!
This product can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
Weather and Wind:
- Black Diamond Stoppers are an essential for every trad rack, designed with a transverse taper that permits sideways placements in flares and shallow seams
- Rounded edges for easy cleaning (smaller sizes are straight for better surface contact)
- Anodized by size, they're quickly identifiable and rounded edges make for easy removal
- Each Stopper is equipped with a durable, galvanized steel cable
- Durable aluminum heads and steel cables
- Transverse taper is versatile in flares, constrictions and parallel cracks
The Black Diamond Stopper Set No. 4-13 is racked on an OvalWire carabiner.