Black Diamond Alpine Bod Harness -
With proven performance since sometime around the Pleistocene, the Alpine Bod by Black Diamond is simple, minimal, perfected and classic.
FEATURES of the Black Diamond Alpine Bod All-Around Harness.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Black Diamond Alpine Bod All-Around Harness.
- Entire harness constructed from quick-dry nylon webbing
Lining and Layers:
- Leg loop adjustment ensures a comfortable fit over bulky layers
- Wide size range to accommodate winter clothing layers.
- Weight (size medium) 14 oz.
- Quick-release, detachable leg loops
- Simple, minimalist harness, excellent for winter mountaineering or ice climbing, or any climber looking for a lightweight harness.
- Medium - 29-33in (74-84cm)
- Small - 26-30in (66-76cm)
- Large - 32-36in (81-91cm)
- Extra Large - 35-39in (89-99cm)
- Extra Small - 23-27in (56-68cm)
- Drop-seat design for easy on, over skis or crampons, or for nature's call.
- 12 kN-rated haul loop
- Traditional buckle
- Includes mesh storage sack
Oregon Mountain Community
The Black Diamond Alpine Bod Harness is a perfected no-frills alpine-style harness ideal for glacier travel, ski mountaineering and alpine climbing. Detachable leg loops ensure the Alpine Bod is easy to don over bulky mountaineering or ski boots. The unpadded Alpine Bod might not be your first choice for hanging belays, however its small pack size, minimal weight, and features give it an advantage in alpine terrain.
The Black Diamond Alpine Bod Harness was designed as a simple minimalist harness that is excellent for winter mountaineering or ice climbing. It is also great for any climber seeking a lightweight harness. The harness has gear-racking loops for racking gear. The "drop-seat" design allows the user to put the harness on easily, without removing skis or crampons. This design also allows the user to change clothes or go to the bathroom while remaining tied into the swami. Wide size ranges accommodate changes in clothing typical of winter use.
The alpinist’s harness—with proven performance since sometime around the Pleistocene—the A-Bod is simple, minimal, perfected and classic. The Alpine Bod features quick-release leg loop buckles for easy on or off without removing your crampons. The lightweight design is sewn from durable, quick-dry nylon webbing and packs tightly to fit inside your pack. Each size is widely adjustable to accommodate clothing layers and features four handy gear loops.
• Series : All-Around Series.
• Weight : 395 g, 14 oz