Black Diamond Anodized Stoppers - With the weight of the world hanging in the balance of your one hold; you don't want to leave it up to the odds. Be confident, comfortable and safe when placing your next hold. Use and utilize the best equipment available for your next climbing session. Black Diamond Equipment has been a leader in progressive outdoor equipment since the beginning of time and with the Anodized Stopper #4 there are no exceptions.
- Rounded edges for easy cleaning (smaller sizes are straight for better surface contact)
Weather and Wind:
- Black Diamond Stoppers are an essential for every trad rack, designed with a transverse taper that permits sideways placements in flares and shallow seams.
- Time-tested passive pro, Stoppers are a direct link to the original chocks that started the clean climbing revolution.
- Transverse taper is versatile in flares, constrictions and parallel cracks
- Durable aluminum heads and steel cables
Forming the backbone of a climber’s rack, Black Diamond Stoppers are anodized for easy identification when climbing and feature a time-proven design that fits just about any crack shape imaginable.