Black Diamond Ascension Nylon STS 95mm -
From dawn patrol to laps on your favorite couloir, Black Diamond Equipment's Ascension Nylon STS 95mm climbing ski skins provide the perfect balance between grip and glide. The easy-to-handle stiff design and quick-adjusting tail system mean you can enjoy more time skiing and less time fussing.
- Our patented STS tail system provides up to 10 cm of adjustability and our adjustable tip attachment fits a wide range of ski tips
- Orange Plush skin material is durable and sturdy
- Durable plush material provides benchmark climbing with improved glide
- Redesigned to be 10% more supple and packable in a new nylon ripstop bag
- Long-lasting, hard-climbing nylon skins are stiff for ease of handling
- Made in United States of America
- Easily adjusts to different skis in your quiver, but also allows for one-and-done tensioning for fast transitions
- US shipments only
- Versatile, perfect for skinning through the darkness on a pre-work dawn patrol or changing over for your fifth uphill slog of the day
- Cutting tool, stuff sack and adhesive protector included
Designed to easily attach to today’s skis' wide range of tail shapes, Ascension Nylon STS skins feature durable, hydrophobic construction and offer tremendous durability and climbing security.
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
The Black Diamond Ascension Nylon STS Skins provide benchmark grip and climbing performance-now with improved glide thanks to our redesigned printed plush material.