Black Diamond Ascension Nylon STD Skins -
The Black Diamond Ascension Nylon STD Climbing Skins are designed for the bare-bones, minimalist touring skier who wants a lightweight climbing skin but doesn't want to sacrifice performance. Black Diamond removed the tail attachment in order to achieve a lighter weight while adding an adjustable tip loop to fit a variety of skis. Dawn patrols, or all-day tours, the Ascension Nylon STD Climbing Skins from Black Diamond are the skins of choice for those who appreciate simplicity and light weight.
- Strong metal wire tip loops fit a wide range of ski tip sizes and can be easily adjusted or replaced
- Long-lasting, hard-climbing nylon skins are stiff for ease of handling
- Durable printed plush material provides benchmark climbing with improved glide
- Plush nylon material provides steadfast traction on the steepest slopes and smooth glide when you need to conquer a rolling track
- Made in United States of America
- US shipments only
- Available in 15 mm width increments from 95 to 125 mm
- Cutting tool, stuff sack and adhesive protector included
- For those who appreciate simplicity and light weight
- Gold Label Adhesive sticks to the bottom of your skis in the coldest and warmest temps and remains sticky season after season
- No tail attachment for minimalist skinning
Black Diamond web disabled.
FEATURES of the Black Diamond Ascension Nylon STD Skins.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Black Diamond Ascension Nylon STD Skins.
Sierra Trading Post
Black Diamond Equipment's Ascension Nylon STD 95mm climbing ski skins are perfect for backcountry enthusiasts that appreciate lightweight simplicity with their easy-to-handle design, adjustable tip attachment and balance between grip and glide.
Black Diamond's Ascension Nylon STD Skins forgo tail attachments in favor of a basic, easy-to-use design. Nylon fibers provide all the grip you need for climbing steep pitches, adjustable tip attachments fit a variety of tip shapes, and the simple design means quick on and quick off when you're busting out laps during a dawn patrol.