Black Diamond C4 Camalot #0.4 -
The gold standard for camming units, the Black Diamond C4 Camalot #0.4 double-axle design allows retraction of larger cam lobes, giving them a much larger expansion range than traditional single-axle units. Lightweight, easy-to-grab cable loop and trigger, and slings large enough to manipulate with gloves.
- Single nylon stem design is less likely to walk after placement
- Nylon stem is rigid for easy placement
- Newly designed cams and stem contribute up to a 20% weight savings per size
- Double-axle design continues to offer widest range possible in each size.
- Color-coded heads and slings for easy identification
- Super strong and easy to place in varying rock types
- Large, textured thumb catch and trigger bar give slipfree placement and allow for independent cam manipulation
- var rzone='PDPZ2';
- New patent-pending C-Loop stem uses a continuous cable, offering tremendous strength and flexibility
- Significantly lighter weights, better flexibility, and smooth action make these new camming devices the best protection available
- cmRecRequest(rzone, partId,'','','');
- var partId='32162WC';
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
Black Diamond's new C4 cams offer the greatest opportunity for solid placements by utilizing a larger expansion range. A whole rack of C4s require one less piece, saving you a whole pound. (That's a lot.)