Black Diamond Camalot C3 #1 - When you're placing your next piece of safety gear have peace of mind with your new secure cams from Black Diamond Equipment. With a new thin profile and secure heads on the Camalot C3 #1 you will be able to climb to the top without a second thought. Ensure your safety and protection with Black Diamond climbing gear.
- Heads are 30% narrower yet C3s are more secure, dependable and fit in more placements than other camming units
- Size 000 is for direct aid only
- Color-coded for easy identification and wide range of sizes
- Flexible stem is laterally stiff for tight placements
- Color-coded units and slings for quick and easy ID.
- Ribbed trigger and thumb rest improve handling when you're really pumped
- Neutrino Rackpack available for easy racking (see Carabiner section)
- Compression-spring driven with interlocking cam heads for bite in uneven cracks
- Patent-pending compression drive springs push each cam independently with greater force so they hold better in tough placements
- U-stem design provides a balanced combination of stiffness and flexibility
- Patent-pending interlocking cams allow for solid placements in narrow constrictions and pin scars
- Averaging 30% narrower heads than any other 3- or 4-cam units on the market
From aid seams to tip cracks, the Black Diamond C3 Camalot #1 has you covered. C3 Camalots feature 30% less head width than other micro cams, fitting into more places, more securely. Range: 0.47 to 0.74 inches (12.0-18.8mm)
Weight: 2.19oz (59g).
From aid seams to tip cracks, Black Diamond Camalot C3 #1 Size have you covered. With up to 30% less head width than any other micro cam, they fit in more places, more securely. Unique thin-profile stems are laterally stiff for slotting in tight placements, but flexible over edges for an evenly dispersed load.