Black Diamond C3 Camalot #2 -
From aid seams to tip cracks, the Black Diamond C3 Camalot #2 has you covered. C3 Camalots feature 30% less head width than other micro cams, fitting into more places, more securely. Range: 0.56 to 0.89 inches (14.2-22.6mm)
- Heads are 30% narrower yet C3s are more secure, dependable and fit in more placements than other camming units
- Uses up to 30% less head width than other three-cam units, fitting in a far greater number of places more securely
- Explore a new world of placement possibilities with the revolutionary, patent-pending interlocking cam design, even fitting tight pin scars with ease
- Color-coded nylon slings coincide with stem for easy identification
- Size 000 is for direct aid only
- Size 1 = 12.0 - 18.8mm / 10kN / 62g / red
- Color-coded for easy identification and wide range of sizes
- Size 00 = 9.0 - 13.7mm / 6kN / 57g / purple
- Size 000 = 7.8 - 12.9mm / 4kN / 55g / gray
- Size 0 = 10.7 - 15.8mm / 7kN / 59g / green
- Size 2 = 14.2 - 22.6mm / 10kN / 66g / yellow
- Huge cam stops prevent over-rotation and offer ample passive umbrella strength like the double-axle models
- Stainless-steel cables are flexible to disperse loads more evenly, minimizing deformation and making cam units inherently stronger
- Patent-pending interlocking cams allow for solid placements in narrow constrictions and pin scars
- Averaging 30% narrower heads than any other 3- or 4-cam units on the market
- cmRecRequest(rzone, partId,'','','');
- var rzone='PDPZ2';
- C3 cam's stem design is ID-colored and offers superb flexibility and strength--laterally stiff for tight placements and soft over edges
- Color-coded units and slings for quick and easy ID.
- Easy-to-place ribbed trigger and thumb rest improve handling when arms are pumped
- Neutrino Rackpack available for easy racking (see Carabiner section)
- U-stem design provides a balanced combination of stiffness and flexibility
- Compression-spring driven with interlocking cam heads for bite in uneven cracks
- var partId='32198WC';
- Patent-pending compression drive springs push each cam independently with greater force so they hold better in tough placements
From aid seams to tip cracks, Black Diamond Camalot C3 #2 Size have you covered. With up to 30% less head width than any other micro cam, they fit in more places, more securely. Unique thin-profile stems are laterally stiff for slotting in tight placements, but flexible over edges for an evenly dispersed load.
The new Black Diamond® Camalot™ C3 cams feature an interlocking cam design for greater placement versatility and reliability.
Made in 5 sizes; see specifications listed below for size = range / strength / weight / color:
Black Diamond - Averaging 30% narrower heads than any other 3- or 4-cam units on the market. Patent-pending interlocking cams allow for solid placements in narrow constrictions and pin scars. Patent-pending compression drive springs push each cam indepently with greater force so they hold better in tough placements. U-stem design provides a balanced combination of stiffness and flexibility. Ribbed trigger and thumb rest improve handling when you're really pumped. Color-coded units and slings for quick and easy ID. Return Policy: Climbing equipment sales are final. In order to guarantee the life saving integrity of the climbing gear we sell -- we cannot accept returns on any life safety climbing or mountaineering equipment.
With a flexible stem, narrow head width compression spring-driven interlocking cam lobes, Camalot C3’s fit more securely, in more places than any other three-cam unit.
Black Diamond's classic cams.