Black Diamond C4 Camalot #0.5 -
The gold standard for camming units, the Black Diamond C4 Camalot #0.5 double-axle design allows retraction of larger cam lobes, giving them a much larger expansion range than traditional single-axle units. Lightweight, easy-to-grab cable loop and trigger, and slings large enough to manipulate with gloves. Range: 0.77 to 1.32 inches (19.6-33.5mm)
Weight: 3.42oz (97g).
- Nylon stem is rigid for easy placement
- Single nylon stem design is less likely to walk after placement
- Double-axle design continues to offer widest range possible in each size.
- Newly designed cams and stem contribute up to a 20% weight savings per size
- Large, textured thumb catch and trigger bar give slipfree placement and allow for independent cam manipulation
- New patent-pending C-Loop stem uses a continuous cable, offering tremendous strength and flexibility
- Color-coded heads and slings for easy identification
- Significantly lighter weights, better flexibility, and smooth action make these new camming devices the best protection available
- Super strong and easy to place in varying rock types
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
Black Diamond's new C4 cams offer the greatest opportunity for solid placements by utilizing a larger expansion range. A whole rack of C4s require one less piece, saving you a whole pound. (That's a lot.)