Black Diamond C4 Camalot #0.75 -
The gold standard for camming units, the Black Diamond C4 Camalot #0.75 double-axle design allows retraction of larger cam lobes, giving them a much larger expansion range than traditional single-axle units. Lightweight, easy-to-grab cable loop and trigger, and slings large enough to manipulate with gloves. Range: 0.94 to 1.62 inches (23.9-41.2mm)
Weight: 4.09oz (116g).
- Nylon stem is rigid for easy placement
- Single nylon stem design is less likely to walk after placement
- Newly designed cams and stem contribute up to a 20% weight savings per size
- Double-axle design continues to offer widest range possible in each size.
- Super strong and easy to place in varying rock types
- New patent-pending C-Loop stem uses a continuous cable, offering tremendous strength and flexibility
- Significantly lighter weights, better flexibility, and smooth action make these new camming devices the best protection available
- Color-coded heads and slings for easy identification
- Large, textured thumb catch and trigger bar give slipfree placement and allow for independent cam manipulation
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
Black Diamond's new C4 cams offer the greatest opportunity for solid placements by utilizing a larger expansion range. A whole rack of C4s require one less piece, saving you a whole pound. (That's a lot.)