Black Diamond Compactor Poles -
This Black Diamond pole collapses down small to fit in a pack and works great as a ski pole or a trekking pole.
Combining innovative folding Z-Pole technology with winter functionality, the Black Diamond Compactor is a four-season aluminum pole that collapses to an ultra-compact package for easy storage and now features FlickLock Pro adjustability.
FlickLock Pro offers up to 20 cm of adjustability and dramatically improved clamping force in a low-profile design, and its speed cone deployment takes the pole from stored to deployed in a matter of seconds.
The Compactor's small pack size makes it ideal for backcountry snowboarding, snowshoeing and winter travel.
3-section foldable aluminum shaft with speed cone deployment.
Touring Series grip with fluted interior for weight reduction.
Touring Series strap with lightweight webbing and plastic ladder-lock buckle.
Textured grip extension for quick, secure choke-ups.
100 mm (4 in) Compact Powder Baskets with 2-section pole capture.
FlickLock Pro security and adjustability up to 20 cm.
Black Diamond Z Pole technology works great for backcountry skiing, snowboarding and snowshoeing.
- Touring Series strap with lightweight webbing and plastic ladder-lock buckle
Traction and Grip:
- Touring Series grip with fluted interior for weight reduction
- Integrated rubber grip extension lets you choke up on the pole when traversing steep slopes
- Textured grip extension for quick, secure choke-ups
- Touring Series wishbone-shaped strap hangs open for easy access, uses a lengthened strap tab for easy adjustment (even with gloves on!), and evenly distributes pressure across the hand
- Includes 4-inch (10 cm) powder baskets
- Up to 20 cm of adjustability with low-profile, stainless steel FlickLock Pro locking mechanism; secure, fast, and easy to use with an updated dual-axle design for increased clamping leverage
- Ideal for splitboarding, snowshoeing, and airline travel to distant winter wonderlands
- 100 mm Compact Powder Baskets with 2-section pole capture
- Concealed inner Kevlar cord has flexible tube ends for protection when the pole is folded
- 3-section foldable aluminum shaft with speed cone deployment
- 18 mm (0.71 in.) aluminum 3-section shaft design features Black Diamond’s Z-Pole Rapid Deployment System
- Single push-button release easily collapses the pole
- ~ Speed cone technology guides the pole sections together and stiffens each joint when the pole is locked
The Black Diamond Compactor Ski Poles are the perfect ski poles to take into the backcountry due to their small packed size and a number of useful other features. The Compactor Ski Poles are lightweight with three-section foldable aluminum Z-Pole with super slick speed cone deployment. Black Diamond has designed these poles with the efficient series grip with fluted interior that contribute to the weight reduction, and a textured grip extension for quick and secure choke-ups. The ski pole strap has lightweight webbing and a convenient plastic ladder lock buckle, and those 100-millimeter powder baskets with two section pole capture fit the bill. These poles are worth the money and were the editor’s pick in Freeskier Magazine.
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
Combining their innovative Z-Pole technology with winter functionality, the Black Diamond Compactor poles provide four-season functionality in an ultra-compact package.
Country of Origin: Imported