Black Diamond Cybord Pro Crampon - The Black Diamond Cyborg is a high-end ice and mixed climbing crampon with a lightweight stainless steel design. Optimized for steep waterfall ice, mixed climbing or hard mountain routes, the Cyborg's semi-rigid design offers maximum control for precise placement with minimal weight. Used in mono- or dual-point configuration, the modular, hooded vertical frontpoints perform flawlessly on everything from tiny rock edges to thin ice smears. Its stainless steel construction won’t rust and avoids environmentally toxic coatings that wear off in the mountains.
- Low-profile micro-adjust heel lever offers precision fit
- Distinctive stainless steel construction is lightweight, durable, resists snow balling and won’t rust
- A djustable, hooded frontpoints and aggressive secondary points
- Clip version features flexible toe strap for boots without a toe welt
- Includes dual-density ABS