Black Diamond Ember Skis -
FEATURES of the Black Diamond Ember Skis.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Black Diamond Ember Skis.
- Traditional tip and tail rise offer full-length edge contact for maximum stability
- A Backcountry magazine "Editor's Choice" award-winner
- Women's version of the Warrant
- US shipments only
- 3D Sandwich poplar wood core with ABS tapered sidewalls
- Dual Torsion Bow Technology with two ribs puts power to the edges from tip to tail
- Precision 95 mm waist and women's-specific flex for a lively, snappy feel out of every turn
Berg's Ski Shop
The all-new Black Diamond Ember is designed from the ground up for women who want an everyday, all-mountain ski for frontside terrain. Its 3D Sandwich construction offers up precision turns on firm snow, plus a light and lively feel thanks to its poplar wood core. A deep sidecut and wide, soft flexing tip make for an easy-turning ski ideal for any day short of a full-on powder fest.
Sierra Trading Post
Black Diamond Equipment's Ember Alpine skis are a lively and active all-mountain ski for women who want precision on firm snow and response in varied conditions.