Black Diamond Factor 130 Boot -
The Black Diamond Factor Ski Boot is the burliest of Black Diamond AT ski boots, and the ultimate combination of alpine boot stiffness and alpine touring light weight.
Looking for the newest model and a full run of sizes? Check out the Black Diamond Factor 130.
Built ultra stiff for the biggest lines and hardest chargers around.
The Factor is made to excel in any condition, from hardpacked chutes to deep powder bowls, and take you from the resort to the deepest backcountry.
Winner of Backcountry Magazine's Editor's Choice Award in 2009 and 2010 and Powder Magazine's Skier's Choice Award in 2009 and 2010, you can trust this boot's been tested and proven to perform.
Triax Pro Frame with a Flex 130 rating provides the maximum lateral power transfer required to drive today's fatter skis, and offers a progressive alpine-like flex.
Power Fit Liner uses proprietary, engineered foam for minimal compaction and a long-lasting performance fit, and is thermoformable by your local ski shop.
Anti-microbial liner treatment fights bacteria build-up.
Performance footbed and multi-density internal Achilles pad insert.
Boa lacing system is ultra secure, and adjusts with the turn of a dial.
Extra-wide power strap and 4 micro-adjustable buckles.
Overlap cuff design produces flex and ankle articulation to drive skis and absorb terrain.
Ski/walk mode lever flips to give you 20 degrees of resistance-free motion on the skin track, boot pack or parking lot slog.
Nonslip soles with Alpine Sole Blocks included.
Compatible with Black Diamond AT Sole Blocks.
PACKAGE DISCOUNT PRICING available, see Specs tab for full details.
Black Diamond AT ski boots don't come more burly than the Factor; these are the boots for true powder hounds.
- Performance-style fit with strobel-lasted construction
- Medium-stiff, custom-moldable liners allow for a long-lasting, accurate fit and use a Black Diamond proprietary foam to maintain longevity and warmth
- Alpine touring boots are designed to be used with compatible alpine touring DIN-releasable AT bindings only. AT soles do not fit most downhill bindings and/or could interfere with release mechanisms.
- Power Fit Liner features a 3:1 Boa closure system, warm aerogel-insulated strobel base and articulating zones for touring comfort
- Boa Freeride Series lacing system provides a precise and personalized fit that is simple to adjust with the turn of a dial; Boa holds laces tight and secure
- Equipped with Black Diamond alpine DIN outsole blocks for compatibility with all alpine bindings; as is, the boots fit randonee bindings, except Dynafit-style tech bindings
- Triax Pro frame has a Flex Index of 130 and boasts stiff forward flex
- Triax Pro Pebax® frames are made with high torsional stiffness, providing maximum lateral power transfer to drive fat skis and progressive alpinelike flex for downhills
- Triax Pro Frame with Flex 130 and 20 degrees of resistance-free touring motion
- Four micro-adjustable buckles and a power strap on each boot close the Black Diamond Factor 130 boots comfortably and securely around the feet and legs
- New plastic liner tongue for a smooth, evenly distributed flex, plus an extra-wide power strap
- Walk mode lever offers 20 degrees of resistance-free motion while touring
- Adjustable forward lean and lateral canting
- Ski/walk switch is hassle free with a simple on/off toggle; ski mode locks you into a forward lean position that can be set at 14°, 18° or 22°
- Pebax plastic maintains a consistent flex in all temperatures so your boots won't feel stiff on a frigid day; 130 flex index
- Boots are built with an overlapping cuff design, which produces a natural progressive flex and ankle articulation to drive and steer skis as well as absorb terrain
- Equipped with BD Alpine Sole Blocks and compatible with BD AT Sole Blocks with integrated tech inserts (sold separately)
- 102 mm V-shaped last
- US shipments only
- Stiffer and more powerful than the Factor 110
The Black Diamond Factor Ski Boot brings full alpine ski boot to a touring model, perfect for charging the biggest lines - then hiking back up.
130 flex rating for stiff, progressive flex and great feel at high speeds and hard conditions.
Triax Pro frame technology allows progressive, stiff forward flex, minimal lateral flex for stability, and opens up in tour mode for great stride.
Power Boa lacing on the liner gives a snug, custom fit.
Articulated zones in the Power Fit liner give better touring performance.
Aerogel insulated and foil lined bases in the liner keep your feet warm standing on snow.
102 mm last for performance fit out of the box.
New two way stretch outer fabric makes the liners easier to thermoform.
Comes with Alpine Sole Blocks for compatibility with alpine bindings - add AT sole blocks for Dynafit compatibility and aggressive rubber traction.
Four Buckles and a power strap let you crank these down for a no-wiggle fit.
Looking for a deal? We have a few of last year's model in stock: Black Diamond Factor.
The Black Diamond Factor is a no-compromise touring boot with all the downhill performance of an alpine boot, and the walking ability of an alpine touring boot.
Black Diamond Factor 130 Boot: In 2008, Black Diamond started a revolution in skiing by introducing the Factor, a freeride-inspired alpine boot with a walk mode. That innovation continues in 2011 with the new Factor 130. Now with a completely new liner, this powerful boot is warmer, stiffer and better fitting than its predecessor. For hard chargers who simply need one boot to do it all, this Flex 130 boot continues its tradition of no-boundaries, no-compromise skiing performance. It includes BD Alpine Sole Blocks, and is compatible with BD AT Sole Blocks with integrated tech inserts (sold separately).
FEATURES of the Black Diamond Men's Factor 130 Ski Boots.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Black Diamond Men's Factor 130 Ski Boots.
For skiers who want a hard charger to do it all, Black Diamond has the Factor 130. This boot is now warmer, stiffer and better fitting than previous models and includes Black Diamond Sole Blocks and is compatible with AT sole blocks, sold separately.
Sierra Trading Post
A sensational backcountry performer, Black Diamond Equipment's Factor 130 AT ski boots deliver excellent power transfer, and the response of an alpine boot for aggressive skiers who alternate between in- and out-of-bounds terrain.
REI (2012) (closeout)
For hard-charging skiers who need one ski boot to ride at the resort and in the backcountry, the Black Diamond Factor 130 boots deliver no-boundaries, no-compromise performance on steep terrain.