Black Diamond Grappling Hook -
Black Diamond Grappling Hook Features.
Black Diamond Grappling Hook.
Designed with more stability and greater clearance than the Cliffhanger, this Black Diamond Grappling Hook is best used when hooking deeper objects. Additionally, long throw allows this hook to clear large placements. Given that it has an oversized construction, this highly versatile tool works on a wide range of larger-than-average edges and flakes. It features a wider bipod base, making it an excellently stable device to use even on the smallest ledges. This grappling hook has great versatility, strength, and a surprisingly large degree of portability. It is highly recommended for big wall climbers and group-up ascents. If you are up for the comfort of your safety and security while enjoying your challenging outdoor activity, you may not want to leave home without it. On the other hand, if you are working on some base-to-peak ascents, it's always a good idea to have a good hooking tool in your pack. Get the Black Diamond Grappling Hook now.
This product can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Read all directions and safety material before use.**
- Slightly oversized for hooking larger edges and flakes than a Clifhanger, the Grappling Hook's relatively flat throw allows it to fit in tighter spots than most hooks, making it more reliable to use
- Its multi-functional hook design is made for bigger edges, thin flakes and pods
- The wider bipod base is specially designed so that it can be hooked tighter even on smaller edges
- Aids upward progress; not strong or stable enough to use as climbing protection
- With its oversized structure, big wall climbers can expect its superior strength for a more secure performance
- Greater clearance than the Cliffhanger
- Bipod base offers solid stability
- 4130 steel for toughness
- Weighing only around 2.4 oz, this Grappling Hook is light and easy to carry
Use the Black Diamond Grappling Hook on larger than average edges, thin flakes and shallow pods.
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
Designed for larger-than-average edges, thin flakes, and shallow pods. For "big wall" climbs.