Black Diamond Knifeblade - Thick -
Knifeblades are designed for shallower cracks. Both are bent and precision ground for a plethora of possible thin crack placements. They have ground tapered blades resulting in a consistent blade shape which is optimum for both strength and holding power.
- Read all directions and safety material before use.**
- Varied thickness provides optimal fit.
- Good size for thin cracks.
- Ground tapered blade offers strength and holding power.
- Hole in the thickest part of the head reduces weight without sacrificing strength or durability
- Precision ground blade for a consistent taper
- Recommend using the offset eyes for clipping
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
The classic piton. Precision ground for fitting nicely into thin cracks.