Black Diamond Flex Center Bars -
Use the Long Flex Center Bars to extend your überlight Black Diamond crampons for ice adventures.
You have a set of Black Diamond crampons that are too small for your Sasquatch-sized man-boots. Instead of scrapping your trip or buying a new set of crampons, grab a pair of Long Flex Center Bars and hit the ice. The extra-large spring center bar loves your oversized boot, and the easy switch-out means you spend less time fiddling with your feet and more time using them to stomp the chilly glassy stuff.
Weather and Wind:
- Flexible spring-steel center bars enhance comfort and mobility while walking on snow and ice
- Sold as a pair
- Two bars included in package
- Compatible with all Black Diamond Crampons
- Spring steel center bar for Neve or Contact Crampons
- Bars replace left and right connecting bars
- Suitable for all oversize boots
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
Standard Flex Center Bars comprise a flexible spring-steel center bar that is compatible with all Black Diamond crampons. Sold in pairs.
These Black Diamond long flex center bars adapt your Black Diamond crampons (sold separately) to fit boots up to size 15.
Made in USA.
Great for oversized boots and compatible with all Black Diamond crampons, the extra-large spring steel Long Flex Center Bars are also ideal to include in your alpine repair kit.
Spring steel center bar for Neve or Contact Crampons.