Black Diamond #3 Stopper -
Essential pro for every trad rack, our Stoppers are designed with a transverse taper that permits sideways placements in flares and shallow seams. Anodized by size, they’re quickly identifiable and rounded edges make for easy removal. Each Stopper is equipped with a durable galvanized steel cable.
• Durable aluminum heads and steel cables.
• Transverse taper is versatile in flares, constrictions and parallel cracks.
• Rounded edges for easy cleaning (smaller sizes are straight for better surface contact)
• Weight: 15g.
• 6.1/11.4 mm, 0.24/0.45 in (size 3)
• Strength : 5 kN, 1124 lbf (size 3)
• Sold Individually
- Anodized (colored) by size for quick identification
- Rounded corners allow easy removal
- Transverse taper increases surface-area contact to provide best placements in nonparallel cracks
- 7075 aluminum alloy is durable yet has plenty of bite to stay put
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
Passive rock protection with three-point contact, wired stoppers are the classic solution for bottlenecks, shallow seams, and tapering cracks.