Black Diamond Momentum SA Harness -
The Black Diamond Momentum SA harness is an all-around harness for everyone from the first-time climber to the seasoned hardman. The Black Diamond Momentum SA features Dual Core Construction to provide an expert balance of comfort, ventilation and durability. Dual Core Construction uses two slim bands of high-tensile webbing on the outer edges of the waistbelt and a venting OpenAir foam insert in the center to balance comfort and breathability without pressure points. BD's trakFIT leg loop adjustment system uses a simple, secure slide adjuster to quickly and easily adjust the diameter of the leg loop and provide a wide range of fit.
- TrakFIT leg loop adjustment system uses a simple, secure slide adjuster to quickly and easily adjust the diameter of the leg loop and provide a wide range of fit
- Dual Core Construction uses two slim bands of high-tensile webbing on the outer edges of the waistbelt
- Abrasion-resistant nylon, breathable mesh, EVA foam padding and a soft lining material create excellent comfort
- 4 pressure-molded gear loops are reinforced with nylon webbing to provide excellent racking space with high strength
- Bullhorn-shaped waistbelt with Dual Core Construction™ features 2 separate bands of webbing that distribute pressure while allowing great breathability
- Venting OpenAir foam insert in the center to balance comfort and breathability without pressure points
- Slide adjuster along the leg loop's webbing automatically adjusts and promises an incredible range of sizes
- trakFIT leg adjustments feature simple slide adjusters along the leg-loop webbing; trakFIT is quick and easy to adjust and requires no doubling back
- Rear elastic straps adjust easily and can be released
- Pre-threaded SpeedAdjust buckle on waistbelt
- Black Diamond Momentum SA climbing harness has a rear haul loop that is rated at 12kN
- An all-around harness for everyone from the first-time climber to the seasoned hardman
- Patent-pending trakFIT adjustment for easy, worry free adjustability on OpenAir leg loops
- Harness features a lightweight aluminum Speed Adjust buckle at the waist that is prethreaded for quick and secure 1-handed operation
Black Diamond's Momentum SA Harness is a comfortable and adjustable climbing harness. Designed to work just as well for beginning climbers as for experts, the Momentum SA is incredibly versatile. The brand's Dual Core Construction provides plenty of ventilation while still remaining comfortable and durable. An open air foam insert and two webbed bands on the outside edge of the waist belt allow the harness to remain breathable without any uncomfortable pressure points. The leg loops are quick and easy to adjust. This harness has four gear loops and weighs in at 340 grams.
Versatile and convenient, the Black Diamond Momentum SA harness has pre-threaded Speed Buckles on the waist and legs that don't require doubling back, so making adjustments is simple. It is an ideal entry-level and all-around harness that's comfortable and functional.
Adding drive-thru-quick convenience to the Momentum, the Momentum SA Harness by Black Diamond uses new pre-threaded Speed Adjust buckle on the waistbelt and contoured leg loops, allowing you to tighten or loosen the fit in less time than it takes for your partner to put you on belay.
Oregon Mountain Community
The Black Diamond Momentum SA Harness is an all-around harness ensures optimal ventilation with the OpenAir EVA foam insert. The Speed Adjust buckle makes securing yourself a breeze, while the new trakFIT leg loops eliminate buckles.
The all-around Black Diamond Momentum SA climbing harness balances durability, breathability and comfort for sport climbing, multipitch trad routes and glacier ascents.
Weight (see spec chart) is based on size Medium.
The Black Diamond Momentum Harness is perfect for the beginner or hard core climber. You get easy adjustability and comfort knowing if you push your limits you'll have a soft catch.
Pre-threaded SpeedAdjust buckle on waistbelt