Black Diamond O1 Midstiff Telemark Bindings -
Black Diamond O1 Mid Stiff Telemark Binding:
Whether you're Maching turns on an in-bounds powder day or skinning deep into the backcountry in search of untracked descents, the Black Diamond O1 is the ultimate high-performance tele binding. Combining downhill power and control with the added bonus of a resistance-free touring mode, the O1 now features a new 6-hole mounting pattern for increased screw pull-out resistance.
•Underfoot cable routing.
•One-piece stainless steel toe piece with new, 6-hole mounting pattern for increased screw pull-out resistance.
•Push-button activation toggles between ski/tour modes.
•Three cartridge options for customizing stiffness; each includes a color-coded tension indicator.
•Climbing wires included.
Weight Per Pair :
1.68 kg, 3 lb 11 oz (regular)
- Small fits boot sole lengths 265-294 mm (fits BD boots 24.5 and below)
- Black Diamond O1 small bindings fit boot sole lengths 265mm - 295mm
Weather and Wind:
- Underfoot cable routing for reliable performance unaffected by snow conditions
- Midstiff cartridges provide an all-around flex that's well suited for backcountry touring and inbounds skiing
- 3 cartridge stiffness levels allow you to tune bindings to match boot stiffness and skiing style (stiff/freeflex cartridges available from Black Diamond; not available at REI)
- New 6-bolt contact pattern provides a stronger connection and improves control over the ski
- Oversized, precompressed spring cartridges create consistent tension; comes with midstiff cartridges installed
- One-piece stainless steel toe piece for slop-free contact with the boot
- With the push of a ski pole tip, these high-performance bindings convert to an efficient, resistance-free touring machine
- Push button activation toggles between ski/tour modes
- Solid wire yoke heelpiece
- Three cartridge options for customizing stiffness with easy-to-read tension indicator
- Long climbing wires snap into position to reduce climbing fatigue
- Attach ski leashes (sold separately) to prevent runaway skis when skiing at the resort
- Under-the-boot cable routing serves up a progressive flex and keeps the springs away from your edges
- Stainless-steel, 1-piece toe box and variable-height toe riser design provide a natural, solid boot interface for power transfer
The Black Diamond O1 Midstiff telemark bindings (small size) give you resistance-free touring with powerful downhill performance so you can go farther and ski harder.
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
The ultimate high-performance tele binding, the Black Diamond O1 has become the benchmark in reliable downhill power and control with the added bonus of resistance-free touring for uphill efficiency.