Black Diamond Prime Boot -
The Black Diamond Men's Prime Boots. The Prime is Black Diamond's premier lightweight alpine touring boot-designed to tackle the world's most challenging ski mountaineering routes or simply to save your legs for one last powder lap. This is our lightest alpine touring boot, featuring a unique 3.5-buckle design that skis with the stiffness and control of a 4-buckle boot. Its state-of-the-art construction keeps weight to an absolute minimum, while our revolutionary Pivoting Cuff Technology delivers the ultimate combination of freedom of motion in walk mode and instant power transfer in ski mode.
FEATURES of the Black Diamond Men's Prime Boots.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Black Diamond Men's Prime Boots.
- Alpine touring boots are designed to be used with compatible alpine touring DIN-releasable AT bindings only. AT soles do not fit most downhill bindings and/or could interfere with release mechanisms.
- Efficient Fit at Light Liner with lightweight 1:1 Boa closure system
- Triax Pivot frame has a Flex Index of 110 and locking QuickWire cuff buckles
- Triax Pivot Frame with Flex 110 and unmatched 40° of resistance-free touring motion
- Walk mode lever offers 40° of resistance-free motion in the cuff for comfortable touring
Traction and Grip:
- Rockered, rubber outsole offers excellent grip and is compatible with Dynafit bindings
- Rockered, rubber outsole with integrated tech inserts provides dramatic grip and durability
- Adjustable forward lean and lateral canting
- Thermoformable inner liner equipped with BOA closure system for better power transfer and improved heel retention
- US shipments only
- Lightweight (1.64 kg, 3 lb 10 oz each) 3-buckle alpine touring boot with 4-buckle performance
- Locking Quick Wire cuff buckles allow maximum range of motion
Sierra Trading Post
Black Diamond Equipment Prime AT ski boots boast the fit and support of a performance boot, with the comfort of a three-buckle design and thermoformable BOA Efficient Fit liner.