Black Diamond Cliff Cabana Simple Fly Double -
Black Diamond Simple Cliff Cabana Double Fly Features.
Black Diamond Simple Cliff Cabana Double Fly.
Get a lightweight, easy-to-use shelter for your ledge with the Black Diamond Simple Cliff Cabana Double Fly. Made for less-than-alpine conditions, this fly is simple to set up and has a nice waterproof closure. It comes with a tent pole to provide better tension inside. It has a nice label on top to tell you what is the wall side and what is the air side. Its low weight of 6 pounds goes unnoticed in the haul bags. It just rolls down over your portaledge to seal out the weather during a summer storm, and the single pole provides lots of space to make camp more livable. Now, you can deploy it whenever you need to. It uses a basic pull-over design with a double drawcord closure to give it stability. This tent includes a pole and two under-the-ledge straps to secure the fly to the portaledge during high winds. Pull the Black Diamond Simple Cliff Cabana Double Fly over your Cliff Cabana portaledge, and settle in for a game of cards with your partner.
This product can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Fits over your Cliff Cabana portaledge
- Made from 210D micro rip-stop nylon with flame retardant
- Its 210d double ripstop are reinforced to make this nylon woven fabric highly resistant to tearing and ripping
Weather and Wind:
- Easy to deploy with stuff sack with a waterproof, RF-welded clip-in point labeled "Wall Side" and "Air Side"
- All seams are taped
- It includes a pole and two under-the-ledge straps to provide additional stability
- Using its basic pull-over design and a double drawcord closure, you can securely pitch this fly
- The labeled RF-welded clip-in point poles make clipping easier and set-up much faster
- With its ready-to-deploy stuff sack, you can easily set-up or transport this temporary shelter
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
For big wall climbers, the Black Diamond Cliff Cabana Simply Fly comes in a ready-to-deploy stuff sack to set up in no time. No doors, windows, or frills, but this ultralight protection sure comes in handy when you have to wait out the rain.