Black Diamond Single Portaledge -
The Single Portaledge by Black Diamond provide you with the strongest and most reliable single-point suspension sleeping systems on the market - based on a design philosophy of strength, durability and ease of setup that can't be found from garage technology.
FEATURES of the Black Diamond Single Portaledge.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Black Diamond Single Portaledge.
- Double-butted aluminum alloy frame, double ripstop 420d pack cloth, Ballistic reinforcements
- 61-T6 aluminum corner on one side of frame for hassle-free setup and breakdown.
- Frame is built from double-butted 6061 T-6 45 mm machined and anodized aluminum
- Six-point buckle suspension system with three-point separator fin and incorporated daisys for organizing
- 4 pull straps tighten the floor
- Precise engineering for strength, durability and ease of set-up and adjustment
- Anodized 6061 T-6 aluminum corners and tubing help prevent galling.
- Rubber bumpers on wall-side corners.
- Large reinforced mesh drain hole in the center of bed.
- 6-point buckle system for easy leveling
- Separator fins have integrated gear pouches and water bottle cozies.
From the casual summer climbs of El Capitan to the big iron of the Karakorum and Baffin, the bases are covered. The Single portaledge offers the strongest and most reliable single-point suspension sleeping systems on the market—based on a design philosophy of strength, durability and ease of setup that can’t be found in garage technology.