Black Diamond Slant Ski Boot -
The Black Diamond Slant Alpine Touring Ski Boot is an all-purpose ski touring boot that lets you use either tech (Dynafit-type) or standard ISO Touring bindings. It's got the right combination of great skiing performance and smooth striding skinning ability due to BD's Triax Pivot Frame. The Slant liner is a single-pull Efficient Fit LaceUp model aimed at traditionalists.
Support and Cushioning:
- Three-buckle design with two cuff buckles and power strap for support and responsiveness
- Triax Pivot frame delives excellent power transfer and range of motion in walk mode
- Triax Pivot Frame with Flex 110, 40° of resistance-free touring motion and locking Quick Wire cuff buckles
- Alpine-style cuff overlap construction for smooth, progressive flex
- Anti-microbial liner fabric with smooth finish for easy entry/exit
- Zero-compaction Strobel liner for consistent fit
- New Efficient Fit at Lace Up Liner with single-pull lace closure, improved fit and articulating zones for ultimate touring comfort, plus an improved power strap
- Alpine touring boots are designed to be used with compatible alpine touring DIN-releasable AT bindings only. AT soles do not fit most downhill bindings and/or could interfere with release mechanisms.
- Multi-density Achilles Pad Insert
Traction and Grip:
- Rockered, rubber outsole with integrated tech inserts provides dramatic grip and durability
- Hook-and-Loop Fastener Power Strap
- Adjustable forward lean
- US shipments only
- Adjustable cuff alignment
- Classic (1.76 kg, 3 lb 14 oz each) 3-buckle alpine touring boot that performs like a 4-buckle boot for the weekend skier
- 103 mm V-shaped last
- 2010/11 Model
- 103 mm forefoot width
FEATURES of the Black Diamond Slant Ski Boots.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Black Diamond Slant Ski Boots.
Sierra Trading Post
A lightweight touring specialist that skis like its beefier brethren, Black Diamond Equipment Slant AT ski boots have two cuff buckles for support and unmatched range of motion in walk mode.
Berg's Ski Shop
A classic alpine touring boot with state-of-the-art touring comfort and range of motion, the urethane shell in the Slant provides a new level of affordable backcountry access. Truly a really nice boot and very affordable compared to most AT boots on the market. Weight savings by placing three buckles where it matters most(losing one buckle which is great) and going back to the basics of using a simple lace-up liner(using a single pull lace closure system). Our crew here are loving the newest additions to the BD line-up and stoked to get you out on them as well...life is good!
For those looking for a classic feel with a modern fit, the Black Diamond Slant delivers. This everyday workhorse shares the same Pivoting Cuff Technology as BD's other Efficient Series boots, but in a more affordable, highly capable urethane shell-helping you to save a little more cash for that weeklong hut trip on the Haute Route or to interior British Columbia. This is a versatile, extremely capable boot that brings state-of-the-art touring comfort and range of motion to a new level of affordable backcountry access.