Black Diamond #2 Stopper -
Essential pro for every trad rack, our Stoppers are designed with a transverse taper that permits sideways placements in flares and shallow seams. Anodized by size, they’re quickly identifiable and rounded edges make for easy removal. Each Stopper is equipped with a durable galvanized steel cable.
• Durable aluminum heads and steel cables.
• Transverse taper is versatile in flares, constrictions and parallel cracks.
• Rounded edges for easy cleaning (smaller sizes are straight for better surface contact)
• *Sizes 1 and 2 are for direct aid only.
• Weight: 8g.
• Dimensions : 4.8/9.9 mm, 0.19/0.39 in (size 2)
• Strength : 2 kN, 450 lbf (size 1-2)
• Sold Individually
- Anodized (colored) by size for quick identification
- Rounded corners allow easy removal
- 7075 aluminum alloy is durable yet has plenty of bite to stay put
- Transverse taper increases surface-area contact to provide best placements in non-parallel cracks
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
Passive rock protection with three-point contact, wired stoppers are the classic solution for bottlenecks, shallow seams, and tapering cracks.