Black Diamond #11 Stopper -
Time-tested passive protection, Stoppers are a direct link to the original chocks that started the clean climbing revolution. Black Diamond Wired Stopper #11 is an essential for every trad rack, designed to permit sideways placements in flares and shallow seams. Equipped with a durable, galvanized steel cable.
- Anodized (colored) by size for quick identification
- Transverse taper increases surface-area contact to provide best placements in nonparallel cracks
- Rounded corners allow easy removal
- 7075 aluminum alloy is durable yet has plenty of bite to stay put
- Classic design is light, strong, and easy to use.
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
Passive rock protection with three-point contact, wired stoppers are the classic solution for bottlenecks, shallow seams, and tapering cracks.