Black Diamond #1 Wired Hex -
Classic, simple, lightweight, functional pro, Hexes shine in rapidly-widening cracks where cams might walk out. With a subtly asymmetrical cross-section, flat sides and slight end-wise taper, they offer three different widths when turned on their axes and another when placed end-wise. Easy to rack and place in bottlenecks, Hexes come equipped with durable, galvanized steel cables.
• Wide range of placements in all conditions of climbing.
• 6061 T-6 aluminum with swaged cables.
• Weight: 19g.
• Dimensions : 11.4/19 mm, 0.45/0.75 in (size 1)
• Strength : 6 kN, 1349 lbf (size 1)
• Sold Individually
- Asymmetric hexagonal design allows one hex to fit four different crack configurations
- Great for constricting cracks and pockety walls
- Thin cable works great in extremely bottlenecked placements and provides superior durability
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
Versatile, lightweight, passive protection.