Black Diamond #10 Wired Hex -
Classic, simple, lightweight, functional pro, Hexes shine in rapidly-widening cracks where cams might walk out.
• Wide range of placements in all conditions of climbing.
• 6061 T-6 aluminum with swaged cables.
• Weight: 164g.
• Dimensions: 55.6/75.2 mm, 2.19/2.96 in.
• Strength: 10 kN, 2248 lb. ft.
• *Sold individually*
- Asymmetric hexagonal design allows one hex to fit four different crack configurations
- Thin cable works great in extremely bottlenecked placements and provides superior durability
- Great for constricting cracks and pockety walls
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
Versatile, lightweight, passive protection.