Stoppers are the foundation of any climbing rack and these are the standard wired, wedge-shaped nuts for thin-crack protection. Black Diamond designed a transverse taper into the Stopper which permits good sideways placements in flares and shallow seams. This feature opens up previously unprotectable cracks, and makes Stoppers significantly more functional than other wedge-shaped nuts. The nuts are easier to remove since Black Diamond rounds-off the sharp corners that cause nuts to get hung up on crystals and irregularities inside the crack.
• Durable aluminum heads and steel cables.
• Transverse taper is versatile in flares, constrictions and parallel cracks.
• Rounded edges for easy cleaning (smaller sizes are straight for better surface contact)
• Weight: 16g.
• 6.9/12.4 mm, 0.27/0.49 in (size 4)
• Strength : 6 kN, 1349 lbf (size 4-5)
• Sold Individually
|Thickness:||6.9 mm.27 in.|
|Weight (Grams):||16 g|
|Black Diamond Stopper||$6.99 - $9.95|
|Black Diamond #4 Micro Stopper||$14.95|
|Black Diamond Anodized Stoppers||$8.95 - $9.95|