Black Dome Press Catskill Trails Book 2 - Hike the Catskills with confidence with Edward G. Henry's Catskill Trails: A Ranger's Guide to the High Peaks in your pack. Written by conservation professional and native of the Catskills, this guide will take you to some of the most beautiful areas in the Eastern United States.
- Includes black and white photos and topo maps
- Includes trails for the Esopus Valley, the Central Catskills, the Pine Hill-West Branch Trail, the Southern Catskills, and the Western Catskills
- 2000, first edition, 184 pages
- Book two of a two-volume series; focuses the Central and Southern Catskills
- 5 x 7 x 0.5 in.
- Information for each trail includes total hiking distance, location, where to park, difficulty level, elevation gain, mile markers, and whether there are bushwhacks
- Guides you to the highest peak in the Catskill Mountains, through the Burroughs Range, and to the geologic mystery of the Panther Mountain Circle