Black Dome Press Catskill Trails: A Ranger's Guide to the High Peaks - Hike the Catskills with confidence with Edward G. Henry's Catskill Trails: A Ranger's Guide to the High Peaks in your pack. Written by a conservation professional and native of the Catskills, this guide will take you to some of the most beautiful areas in the Eastern United States.
- Information for each trail includes total hiking distance, location, where to park, difficulty level, elevation gain, mile markers, and whether there are bushwhacks
- Guides you to the highest waterfall in New York, breathtaking vistas overlooking the Hudson Valley and western New England, and the Catskills’ famous “cloves”
- Book one of a two-volume series; covers the Northern Catskills, concentrating on peaks above 3500 ft.
- 2000, first edition, 184 pages
- Includes black-and-white photos and topo maps
- 7 x 5 x 0.5 in.
- Includes trails for the Escarpment, the Devil’s Path Mountains, the Northern Catskills, and the Northwestern Catskills