Blackburn Flea 2.0 USB Front Light -
Blackburns lightest, brightest rechargeable cycling light just got better. New for 2011 the FLEA 2.0 features a clear power button that houses an LED battery fuel gauge/charging indicator. Now there is no longer a need to guess how much battery life is left, just follow the simple color code.
- Micro size rechargeable Li-Ion powered head light
- Adjustable rip-and-stick strap allows the Flea 2.0 USB front bike light to be mounted securely to a number of places, including your handlebar or helmet
- Fuel Gauge technology with Indicator LED
- Supplied in a compact, fully recyclable packaging with interactive 'Try Me' feature
- Superlight at 17 grams
- USB smart charger
- Blackburn no-quibble lifetime warranty
- Flexible and compact mounting design
- 4 bright LED bulbs deliver up to 40 lumens of white light to increase your visibility and can be set to 1 of 3 settings: high, normal and flash
- Indicator LED shows battery capacity and charging
- Included USB connector uses a magnetic link between the light and USB port to help eliminate the need for cables and ensure highly water-resistant performance
- 3 hour runtime steady, 5 hour runtime flash
- Ultra compact rechargeable Li-Ion headlight
- Color-coded battery life indicator is built into the power button: Green = 100% - 75%; Orange = 75% - 25%; Red = 25% - 0% of battery power left
- Patented innovative charging system using any standard USB Port
- Uses four super-bright Nichia LEDs
- Compatible with Solar Charger (available separately)
- Standard, Overdrive, and Flash modes
Small and bright, the Blackburn Flea 2.0 USB front bike light offers easy mounting and a rechargeable design for convenient use.
The FLEA 2.0 is Blackburn's lightest, brightest rechargable light. An innovative color code clearly indicates battery life.