Blackhawk A.C.E. Tactical Goggle Foliage Green -
The Blackhawk A.C.E. Tactical Goggle (Foliage Green) is designed to meet the most rigorous demands of military and law enforcement tactical operators. Its low-profile design is ideal for use with PASGT, ACH, or MICH helmets and allows excellent peripheral vision. An injection molded 3.0mm polycarbonate lens provides substantial protection and superior optics. Optional tear-off lenses can be used to protect the lens, allow quick removal of debris from view, or enable quick tinting/un-tinting of lens when operating in changing light conditions.
Exceeds ANSI Z87.1 & Mil-Spec MIL-V-43511C standards for impact resistance. Precise injection-molded construction ensures dimensionally stable optics, providing a distortion free view throughout the entire lens. 100% UVA & UVB protection High-quality flow-coated anti-scratch and anti-fog treatments. Cage frame design with dust filter around entire circumference for maximum ventilation and particle filtration. Canted 35mm strap with anti-slip silicone aligns properly with combat helmets and stays in place. Removable protective nose guard acetate tear-off Lens capable (not included).
- Removable nose guard constructed of extremely durable nylon
- Sleek, close-fitting frame fits under helmet (ACH, MCH, PASGT)
- Excellent wind and dust protection via foam dust filters over ventilation areas
- Flexible Santoprene frame
- Innovative design for comfort
- 35 mm non-slip, silicone-backed, elastic head strap angled upwards for even pull against face
- 3.15 mm in center and 3.0 mm thick to side for perfect optics throughout entire curvature of lens
- Lens exterior has highest quality proprietary anti-scratch treatment
- Clear or smoke tint lenses available
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1 & MCEPS standards for impact resistance
- 180-degree peripheral vision
- Meets or exceeds all ANSI & EN optical clarity standards