Blackhawk Dynamic Entry Non-Sparking Hallagan Tool -
Designed specifically for potentially dangerous and volatile environments, the Blackhawk Dynamic Entry Non-Sparking Hallagan Tool features a composite construction that will not spark when struck or during prying operations. The ergonomically designed handle system ensures proper hand placement and is electrically non-conductive to 100,000 volts AC. The casting designs increase leverage for both the fork and horn working ends.
- In conjunction with any of the ThunderSledge series, the horn is effective for breaching padlocks
- Both non-sparking and electrically non-conductive to 100,000 volts AC
- Features a fork and horn end for prying and breaching
- Handles will not absorb glass shards and are self-extinguishing
- Ergonomically designed handle reduces the possibility of the operator's hands slipping onto the working ends of the bar