Blackhawk Hpfu Pants - The Blackhawk I.T.S High Performance Fighting Uniform (HPFU) Pant is a revolutionary approach to the combat uniform, featuring a lean, athletic cut with articulated knees for increased performance, mobility, and reduced bulk. Constructed with no-melt, no-drip materials, these pants integrate two life-saving tourniquets into the legs and meets U.S. Army Institute of Surgical Research tourniquet requirements (USAISR).
provides increased comfort and mobility when wearing fully loaded tactical belts.
• Gusseted crotch and reinforced seat.
• Vertically mounted zipper pocket on top of cargo pocket allows for easy access while seated.
• Extra-wide belt loops accommodate BLACKHAWK! CQB/Rigger's Belt (belt sold separately, #41CQ00)
• Blousing ties on leg cuffs.
• Textured knee patches for abrasion resistance.
• Integrated knee pad pockets (pads sold separately,#86KP00BK)
• Cinch straps on back of knees can be used to stabilize slip-in pads.
• Externally mounted guide loops stabilize BLACKHAWK! knee pads or other knee pads for outside-the-pants wear (1" or 2" width)
- Constructed of no-melt, no-drip materials
- Padded, adjustable waistband
- Lean, athletic cut for better performance
- Integrates tourniquets in the legs
- Extra-wide belt loops for wider belts
This line from Blackhawk! represents the next evolution of tactical clothing. Each piece has a lean, athletic cut and is constructed of no-melt, no-drip NYCO and FR materials. Padded, adjustable waistband for extra comfort and mobility when wearing fully loaded tactical belts. Vertical zipper on cargo pocket for easy access when seated. Extra-wide belt loops accommodate Blackhawk! CQB Rescue/Rigger Belt (sold separately). Blousing ties on leg cuffs. Integrated knee-pad pockets. Knee-pads sold separately. Textured knee patches. Imported.
Inseams: 30", 32", 34", 36".
Even waist sizes: 28-44.
Colors: Black, Olive Drab, Desert Digital Camouflage, MultiCam®.