Blackmagic Design ATEM 1 M/E Production Switcher Analog Video and Audio Input SDI/HDMI Output -
Get the workflow of a traditional 1 M/E SDI switcher combined with a very portable compact 2 RU size and a software control panel you can run on your laptop! Includes 4 SDI inputs, 4 HDMI inputs for consumer cameras or computers, analog input and SDI, HDMI and analog outputs including down converted SDI output and USB 3.0! You even get a complete frame resynchronizer on every input! You also get professional features such as stinger and DVE transitions, 6 keyers, multi view, built in media players and more!
Support and Cushioning:
- With USB 3.0 becoming more popular on Windows computers, ATEM includes support for USB 3.0 capture direct to your PC! Get the most incredible quality 10-bit captures in full HD resolution for a direct file based master of your production
- The ATEM 1 M/E model gives you 8 video inputs, 3 Aux outputs, SDI, HDMI and analog program outputs, SDI and HDMI multi view outputs, USB 3.0 as well as down converted SDI and composite outputs
- ATEM is the most creative solution for live switching! All transitions are instantly available with a button push on the control panel and include the same cut, mix and wipe found on traditional mixers! Plus you also get extra innovative ATEM transitions including dip, DVE, graphic wipe and stinger!
- For the highest quality video with extremely low processing delay, ATEM features a fully digital 10-bit design. This means you get the highest quality available from cameras, servers and character generators with true 10-bit video quality maintained throughout the entire signal path
- ATEM uses a familiar M/E style of operation so you get an instantly familiar workflow that's fast and easy to use. ATEM is affordably priced because you can start with the chassis only with software based control panel for Mac and Windows!
- For the ultimate in portability, every ATEM production switcher includes beautifully designed control panel software for Mac and Windows, so you can even use your switcher from your laptop!