Boardworks Sirena 12'6" Stand Up Paddleboard - Modeled after the Raven, the Boardworks Sirena 12'6" stand up paddleboard is lighter and sleeker while still providing plenty of glide and stability, making it a great all-purpose board for touring, fitness, or recreational racing.
- A lighter, prettier version of the Boardworks Raven, designed for touring and fitness paddling with a smooth, swift glide that paddlers of any ability will appreciate
- ~ Construction provides an amazing strength-to-weight ratio and excellent flex and rebound characteristics
- Retractable LIFTSUP carry handle at the board’s center point offers a convenient transport option and reduces hand, finger, and arm fatigue; doubles as an attachment point for locking up your board
- Single fin setup allows for speed, stability, drive, and minimal drag
- Ideal for novice paddlers up to 160 lb., intermediate paddlers up to 175 lb., or advanced paddlers up to 200 lb.
- ~ Dual-density EPS core with fiberglass stringers is sandwich molded with the finest epoxy resins