Bodelin Technologies ProScope HR CSI Advanced Lab Kit -
The ProScope HR Handheld Digital Microscope from Bodelin Technologies is a USB-interfacing digital microscope which you operate like a hand tool. With a high-quality 1.3 Megapixel CCD and universal lens mount, the ProScope can become a powerful asset to any classroom or lab. The ProScope's rugged construction and high-quality components are sturdy enough for a crime scene or a K-12 classroom.
Interchangeable lenses provide The ProScope HR with tremendous versatility. The Advanced Lab Kit includes a built-in light source and is ideal for field applications in biology, ecology and forensics. It also includes the 1-10X lens, with which, the ProScope HR becomes a high-quality video camera, the 30N lens which utilizes white and polarized LED's for a non-reflective view - ideal for skin, teeth, gems and metal surfaces, the 100x lens that is perfect for fingerprints, agricultural inspection, general biological studies.
You'll even get the incredibly powerful 400x lens that is great for microorganism imaging. Also, a lens mount adapter is included to provide an industry-standard C-Mount that will accept third-party lenses and a Lens Tube Adapter for using the ProScope with a traditional Microscope.
With the press of a button, the camera captures the image and stores it as a file in the location of your choosing. The powerful software included with The ProScope HR provides sophisticated video capture as well. With these options, the possible uses of The ProScope HR are endless.
- Extremely rugged construction made from high impact plastics can survive the crime scene and the classroom
- Extensive Video/Image Controls are available including white balance, exposure, gamma control, 50/60Hz flicker control, saturation, contrast, sharpness and brightness adjust
- Capture and save images, video or interval shots with just a press of a button
- A selection of lenses are available specifically for the ProScope HR (the same lenses used by the original ProScope) and the included industry-standard C-Mount adapter allows third-party lenses to be used
- USB interface is compatible with Windows, Macintosh and Unix/Linux Systems
- Front and back tripod mount for use with optional stand or any standard tripod